Join Our Team
Our Strengths: Our agents are the leaders in the insurance business. PowerHouse Insurance provides the opportunity to become the best with our New Agent Package, written by Shannon, and proven to be the most effective way to help your customer find the plan they need.
Your Strengths: Being an effective agent with PowerHouse Insurance takes time and effort and isn’t for everyone. You must be self-motivated, energized by a challenge, committed to work, and eager to expand your income.
Compensation: This is set by you!
By becoming part of our team Shannon will give you all the tools needed to effectively get and follow up on leads. Here is a brief description of what you will learn by joining the PowerHouse Insurance Team.
• How to get your insurance license.
• How to find and sign on with Final Expense companies at the highest commission levels.
• Where to buy leads and how to prospect for leads.
• How to set appointments over the phone, face to face and how to hire someone to set appointments for you.
• How to sell Final Expense by following a step-by-step guide (including a basic telesales phone script).
• How to overcome objections.
• How to close the sale.
• How to care for your customers and how to keep them for years to come.
• As a bonus, we have included scripts on how to cold call seniors for Medicare Supplement policies
• Plus we will answer all questions you have via email and phone as long as you are our agent!
You can make a lot of money selling Final Expense Life Insurance.
It is not a stretch for a new agent can make over $100,000 their first year. If you know what you are doing you can easily sell 10-15 policies a week, if not more! Each policy averages a commission of about $500 for the agent. Sometimes a lot more and sometimes less, but you can expect around $500.
However, this can only be done if you know what to do.
If you join our site today, you will learn how to have 5-7 appointments a day, 4 days a week. And with the right companies, this will guarantee you a successful career in the insurance business which opens many doors and opportunities for you. It’s a great career that is open to everyone, of all backgrounds.
It’s not rocket science, it’s just knowing where to go to get your products, how to sell the product and how to get in front of someone to sell the product.
All these “SECRETS” to selling Final Expense Life Insurance are revealed within this site:
1. How to get your insurance license to sell Final Expense Life Insurance.
This is not as easy as you may think. Only about 10% of people pass the test the first time. PowerHouse Insurance will show you the best schools to attend online or in your neighborhood. Once you have your license, you are ready to go and make some money!
2. How to find and sign on with the best Final Expense Insurance Companies.
Within this site, we’ve listed all the insurance companies that sell Final Expense. We break it down so you know which the best companies to sell are. You’ll learn which are the:
• Cheapest priced companies
• Highest paying companies
• Which companies accept which illnesses.
3. Where to buy leads and how to prospect for leads for Final Expense Life Insurance.
We will teach you how to get the most effective leads for your money. You’ll learn which types of leads are most effective, which companies have the best leads and how much you should pay for each type of lead. You will also learn which insurance agencies provide leads in exchange for a chunk of your commission.
4. How to set appointments for Final Expense Life Insurance.
Some people like to contact their leads ahead of time and make appointments with them. You can set about 7 appointments a day (depending on how many leads you have). We will give you script to use for setting appointments and a recommended schedule. With this, either you can set them yourself or hire someone to set them for you. We will also teach you how to set appointments face to face.
5. How to sell Final Expense Life Insurance by following a step-by-step guide.
So, now you have your license, you have your leads, and you are now in front of a customer. What do you do? How do you get the sale? Well, it’s not an easy task if you don’t know what you’re doing. However, if you follow our step-by-step presentation and learn how to respond to common objections, you are sure to sell 75% of all prospects you get in front of.
6. How to close a Final Expense Life Insurance sale.
You will learn how to ask for the sale and clinch the deal. It’s as simple as 9 words ….
7. How to care for your Final Expense Life Insurance customers and keep them for years to come.
Follow up follow up follow up!
Get Started: Send email to email@example.com or you can use our contact form by clicking here.
Someone will get back to you immediately.